Monthly Training Sessions
Each month, Troy Main Street hosts a training session for our downtown merchants and Troy Main Street members. Sessions are held
Monday mornings at 8am.
Our training sessions include:
- Monday, March 12, 8am: How to Handle Scary Situations in Your Business. Led by Captain Joe Long of the City of Troy Police Department.
- Monday, April 16, 8am: Fraud Protection. Led by Tess Terry from US Bank.
- Monday, May 7, 8am: Storefront Design. Led by Jess Nielsen of The Olivine Design Studio.
- Monday, June 11, 8am: Accounting and Bookkeeping. Led by Sam Brown of Sam Brown, CPA, Inc.
- Monday, July 9, 8am: Hospitality. Led by Diana Thompson of the Miami County Visitor's Bureau.
- Monday, August 13, 8am: Planning for 2019 with Troy Main Street, Round Table Discussion
- Monday, September 10, 8am: Inventory Management, Led by Alissa Head of Global Gifts
If you are interested in joining Troy Main Street to attend these sessions, please contact Nicole at firstname.lastname@example.org